Mod PresentationRead PDF...
Kiev skickar artilleri, Högra Sektorns stridsfolk ankommer till frontlinjen i Donbass29 Sep 2017
Fredag den 29 september 2017 - 08:44 Kiev skickar tunga artilleri, stridsvagnar, pansarfordon till frontlinjen i Donbass, enligt DPR´s presschef Daniil ...
Amerikansk journalist hjälper med att återuppbygga dagis i Donbass frontlinjeområde [VIDEO]3 Oct 2017
TV Reports Nyhetsfrontens militära korrespondent träffade Patrick Lancaster, den berömda fotojournalisten av Novorossia, en utlänning som praktiskt taget från början av ...
World News Feed (eng)
- 11 Jun 2017SputnikPoroshenko's Claims on Ukraine 'Independent From Russia' Shattered by Reality
- 10 Jun 2017FortRussMayor of Kiev failed to declare property in Hamburg and Los Angeles
- 7 Jun 2017Fort-RussISIS Claims Responsibility for Tehran Terror Attacks
- 7 Jun 2017PressTVGermany to withdraw troops from Incirlik base in Turkey
- 6 Jun 2017Fort-RussLithuania builds wall with Russia - Lavrov unimpressed
- 6 Jun 2017The DuranNewly released UN “Nazi Holocaust archives” show US & UK colluded with Third Reich to destroy Soviet Union
- 5 Jun 2017South FrontMilitary Situation In Deir Ezzor As Fighting Intensify In Strategic City
- 5 Jun 2017RT‘Terrorism, meddling in affairs’: Arab countries cut diplomatic ties with Qatar
- 4 Jun 2017PressTVLeader: Islamic Revolution gave identity, independence to Iran
- 4 Jun 2017Fort-RussRussia Successfully Completes Tests of its Brand New Hypersonic Missile
- 30 May 2017Fort-RussKadyrov invites Macron, Merkel to Chechnya to seek the truth
- 30 May 2017PressTVIsrael starts building mock Lebanese village to train forces against Hezbollah
- 29 May 2017Fort-RussItalian Senator stands up for Polish political prisoner Mateusz Piskorski
- 29 May 2017SputnikG7 'Nearly Ceased to Exist', Held Its 'Most Ill-fated Summit'
- 26 May 2017PressTVGunmen attack bus carrying Coptic Christians in Egypt, kill 26
- 26 May 2017SputnikAlleged Hack Attack Brings Saudi Arabia and Qatar 'on the Verge of Info War'
- 25 May 2017RTAsteroid worth $10,000 quadrillion ‘could transform global economy’
- 25 May 2017TASSPutin calls talks with Chinese foreign minister important step ahead of Xi Jinping’s visit
- 24 May 2017SputnikA Bolt From the Blue: Russia Now Strategically on Par With NATO
- 24 May 2017The DuranRussian Defence Minister: White Helmets chemical attack footage ‘staged’
- 23 May 2017RTPhilippines crisis: Duterte declares martial law on Mindanao in face of ISIS-linked onslaught
- 23 May 2017Fort-RussThe Pope summons Ukrainian ambassador to the Holy See
- 22 May 2017SputnikTwitter on McCain: 'Butt-Hurt, Russia-Obsessed' Senator 'Has Lost His Mind'
- 22 May 2017PressTVIranians voted for moderation, reason in elections: Rouhani
- 20 May 2017SputnikSaudi-Led 'Arab NATO' 'Will Destabilize Mideast, Unleash Massive War in Region'
- 20 May 2017TASSRussian diplomat says Lithuania’s policy openly hostile
- 19 May 2017TASSSyria’s UN envoy slams claims about prison crematorium as 'Hollywood joke'
- 19 May 2017RTEcuador asks UK PM Theresa May to give Assange safe passage
- 17 May 2017ReutersHungary's foreign minister says European Parliament resolution a 'new attack by Soros network'
- 17 May 2017TASSVladimir Putin: We are strong because we are right
- 16 May 2017TASSRussia to create its own LNG production technology by 2020-2022
- 16 May 2017RT‘North Korea in Europe’: Ukrainians baffled, angry & sarcastic after ban on Russian social networks
- 15 May 2017TASSRussia not the one to be afraid of anything — Putin
- 15 May 2017SputnikChina's New Silk Road: 'When It Comes to Business There's No Need for War'
- 13 May 2017PressTVN Korea ready for dialog with US under right conditions: Senior diplomat
- 13 May 2017TASSKremlin hopes West’s 'Russia obsession' will blow over soon
- 12 May 2017Fort-RussPutin Reassures his Support for the Dialogue Between Israelis and Palestinians
- 12 May 2017RTRussia-initiated safe zones in Syria offer real chance for reconciliation – Assad
- 8 May 2017RT‘We don’t battle the dead’: Russian priest tells story of biggest German WW2 cemetery in Russia
- 8 May 2017PressTVSyria says no to UN monitors for de-escalation zones
- 5 May 2017TASSSyria’s de-escalation zones to be closed to US-led coalition aircraft, envoy says
- 5 May 2017Fort-RussElections 2018: two-thirds of Russians want to see Putin re-elected
- 4 May 2017TASSRussian diplomat blasts energy blockade of Crimea as 'act of terrorism'
- 4 May 2017PressTVIran, Russia, Turkey sign deal to set up safe zones in Syria
- 3 May 2017SputnikSlim Pickings: Ukrainian Refugees and Economic Immigrants Do Poland's Dirty Work
- 3 May 2017PressTVFourth round of Syria peace talks opens in Kazakh capital
- 30 Apr 2017The Duran10 countries that threaten world peace more than North Korea
- 30 Apr 2017Russia InsiderTurkey Is Trying to Disrupt the US March on Raqqa
- 29 Apr 2017RTJoint US-S. Korea naval drills start in Sea of Japan amid tensions around Korean peninsula
- 29 Apr 2017TASSKremlin advisor reveals 'cure for US aggression'
DONi News Agency Feed
Jan 22 | 19:44
‘Republic’s Star 3’ talent show winners receive 100 thousand rubbles from DPR Head
On Saturday, January 20, in Donetsk there took place a gala concert of the talent show "Star of the Republic 3" of the Union TV channel, which had been held under the patronage of the Head of the Done ...
Jan 22 | 19:12
Donetsk to inquire from Kiev 84 prisoners for new exchange stage
In frames of the new stage of the prisoners’ exchange the DPR intends to take 84 people back from Ukrainian captivity, reports the DPR Human Rights Ombudsman, Daria Morozova. “We officially demand 84 ...
Jan 22 | 18:41
DPR Head suggests Kiev taking part in investigation of shot bus near Elenovka
The DPR Head Alexander Zakharchenko suggested Ukrainian experts taking part in the investigative procedures on the scene of the shot bus near Elenovka. “We had repeatedly invited Ukrainian specialist ...
Jan 22 | 18:23
DPR Head hands keys to new apartment to Republic’s serviceman
On Friday, January 19, the Head of the Donetsk People's Republic, Alexander Zakharchenko, handed the keys to a 3-room apartment over to a military of the DPR Army, Vladimir Aydin, with a call sign "Ka ...
Jan 22 | 18:00
Ukraine's president denies Donbass reintegration law contradicts Minsk accords
Ukrainian President Pyotr Poroshenko maintained on Monday that the law on the reintegration of Donbass passed on January 18 does not run counter to the Minsk agreements. "Neither the spirit nor the l ...