Mod PresentationRead PDF...
Photos prises lors de la deuxième journée du groupe humanitaire de visiteurs français venus dans le Donbass fin décembre 2016. Visite de Spartak, et des orphelinats d'Antratsit et Sverdlovsk étaient au programme de cette journée.
World News Feed (eng)
- 11 Jun 2017SputnikPoroshenko's Claims on Ukraine 'Independent From Russia' Shattered by Reality
- 10 Jun 2017FortRussMayor of Kiev failed to declare property in Hamburg and Los Angeles
- 7 Jun 2017Fort-RussISIS Claims Responsibility for Tehran Terror Attacks
- 7 Jun 2017PressTVGermany to withdraw troops from Incirlik base in Turkey
- 6 Jun 2017Fort-RussLithuania builds wall with Russia - Lavrov unimpressed
- 6 Jun 2017The DuranNewly released UN “Nazi Holocaust archives” show US & UK colluded with Third Reich to destroy Soviet Union
- 5 Jun 2017South FrontMilitary Situation In Deir Ezzor As Fighting Intensify In Strategic City
- 5 Jun 2017RT‘Terrorism, meddling in affairs’: Arab countries cut diplomatic ties with Qatar
- 4 Jun 2017PressTVLeader: Islamic Revolution gave identity, independence to Iran
- 4 Jun 2017Fort-RussRussia Successfully Completes Tests of its Brand New Hypersonic Missile
- 30 May 2017Fort-RussKadyrov invites Macron, Merkel to Chechnya to seek the truth
- 30 May 2017PressTVIsrael starts building mock Lebanese village to train forces against Hezbollah
- 29 May 2017Fort-RussItalian Senator stands up for Polish political prisoner Mateusz Piskorski
- 29 May 2017SputnikG7 'Nearly Ceased to Exist', Held Its 'Most Ill-fated Summit'
- 26 May 2017PressTVGunmen attack bus carrying Coptic Christians in Egypt, kill 26
- 26 May 2017SputnikAlleged Hack Attack Brings Saudi Arabia and Qatar 'on the Verge of Info War'
- 25 May 2017RTAsteroid worth $10,000 quadrillion ‘could transform global economy’
- 25 May 2017TASSPutin calls talks with Chinese foreign minister important step ahead of Xi Jinping’s visit
- 24 May 2017SputnikA Bolt From the Blue: Russia Now Strategically on Par With NATO
- 24 May 2017The DuranRussian Defence Minister: White Helmets chemical attack footage ‘staged’
- 23 May 2017RTPhilippines crisis: Duterte declares martial law on Mindanao in face of ISIS-linked onslaught
- 23 May 2017Fort-RussThe Pope summons Ukrainian ambassador to the Holy See
- 22 May 2017SputnikTwitter on McCain: 'Butt-Hurt, Russia-Obsessed' Senator 'Has Lost His Mind'
- 22 May 2017PressTVIranians voted for moderation, reason in elections: Rouhani
- 20 May 2017SputnikSaudi-Led 'Arab NATO' 'Will Destabilize Mideast, Unleash Massive War in Region'
- 20 May 2017TASSRussian diplomat says Lithuania’s policy openly hostile
- 19 May 2017TASSSyria’s UN envoy slams claims about prison crematorium as 'Hollywood joke'
- 19 May 2017RTEcuador asks UK PM Theresa May to give Assange safe passage
- 17 May 2017ReutersHungary's foreign minister says European Parliament resolution a 'new attack by Soros network'
- 17 May 2017TASSVladimir Putin: We are strong because we are right
- 16 May 2017TASSRussia to create its own LNG production technology by 2020-2022
- 16 May 2017RT‘North Korea in Europe’: Ukrainians baffled, angry & sarcastic after ban on Russian social networks
- 15 May 2017TASSRussia not the one to be afraid of anything — Putin
- 15 May 2017SputnikChina's New Silk Road: 'When It Comes to Business There's No Need for War'
- 13 May 2017TASSKremlin hopes West’s 'Russia obsession' will blow over soon
- 13 May 2017PressTVN Korea ready for dialog with US under right conditions: Senior diplomat
- 12 May 2017Fort-RussPutin Reassures his Support for the Dialogue Between Israelis and Palestinians
- 12 May 2017RTRussia-initiated safe zones in Syria offer real chance for reconciliation – Assad
- 8 May 2017RT‘We don’t battle the dead’: Russian priest tells story of biggest German WW2 cemetery in Russia
- 8 May 2017PressTVSyria says no to UN monitors for de-escalation zones
- 5 May 2017TASSSyria’s de-escalation zones to be closed to US-led coalition aircraft, envoy says
- 5 May 2017Fort-RussElections 2018: two-thirds of Russians want to see Putin re-elected
- 4 May 2017TASSRussian diplomat blasts energy blockade of Crimea as 'act of terrorism'
- 4 May 2017PressTVIran, Russia, Turkey sign deal to set up safe zones in Syria
- 3 May 2017SputnikSlim Pickings: Ukrainian Refugees and Economic Immigrants Do Poland's Dirty Work
- 3 May 2017PressTVFourth round of Syria peace talks opens in Kazakh capital
- 30 Apr 2017The Duran10 countries that threaten world peace more than North Korea
- 30 Apr 2017Russia InsiderTurkey Is Trying to Disrupt the US March on Raqqa
- 29 Apr 2017RTJoint US-S. Korea naval drills start in Sea of Japan amid tensions around Korean peninsula
- 29 Apr 2017TASSKremlin advisor reveals 'cure for US aggression'
DONi News Agency Feed
Jan 21 | 18:01
Germany to check reintegration law for compliance with Minsk deal
The German authorities intend to study the law adopted by the Verkhovna Rada on the reintegration of Donbass and analyze it for compliance with the Minsk agreements. This was stated on Friday at a br ...
Jan 21 | 17:26
Decree on repealing Donbass reintegration law submitted to Rada
Deputies of the "Opposition bloc" faction in the Verkhovna Rada registered a resolution on the abolition of the law on the Donbass reintegration, which was adopted on Thursday. According to the info ...
Jan 21 | 16:50
Trump advocates transfer of negotiations on Donbass from Minsk
President of the United States Donald Trump during a conversation with the leader of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev suggested moving from Minsk negotiations on the resolution of the conflict in Donba ...
Jan 21 | 16:17
US confirms new military assistance to Kiev to be partially free of charge
The amount of assistance to Ukraine in the field of security will exceed $ 750 million, an official from the US State Department said. The US authorities will pay themselves for at least part of the ...
Jan 21 | 15:39
Italian Foreign Minister wants to visit Kiev and Donbass
The Foreign Minister of Italy, Angelino Alfano, whose country will be chairing the OSCE in 2018, intends to visit Kiev and Donbass, the press service of the Ukrainian parliament said on Saturday, Janu ...