Mod PresentationRead PDF...
Conflict among radicals in Ukraine [VIDEO]13 Jul 2017
International conference in support of Donbass people in Belgium [VIDEO]13 Jul 2017
Noisy “Harvest ceasefire”, Dokuchayevsk shelled by Ukrainian military [VIDEO]12 Jul 2017
Ukrainian Nazis recruit children [VIDEO]12 Jul 2017
Washington’s claim against Kiev [VIDEO]11 Jul 2017
World News Feed (eng)
- 2 Dec 2016KatehonSignificant events in Austria and Italy
- 1 Dec 2016TASSPutin calls for honest assessment of 1917 revolution in Russia
- 1 Dec 2016Al-Masdar NewsErdogan backtracks on comment about Turkey’s incursion to remove Assad
- 30 Nov 2016KatehonNO, ERDOGAN DIDN'T "TRICK" PUTIN AND THE AYATOLLAH
- 30 Nov 2016Russia InsiderTop US Columnist Applies For Russian Passport (Paul Craig Roberts)
- 29 Nov 2016Russia InsiderAssad On Verge Of Biggest Victory Since Start Of Syrian War With Imminent Capture Of Aleppo
- 29 Nov 2016SputnikRussia: No Progress on Donbass Peace Roadmap Expected During Current Minsk Talks
- 29 Nov 2016The DuranJust what is propaganda?
- 29 Nov 2016Fort-RussTerrorist State: Will Ukraine shoot down another civilian plane in 2016?
- 29 Nov 2016SputnikSyrian Army Regains Full Control of Northeast Aleppo - Militia Source
- 28 Nov 2016The Unz ReviewWhat Are the Ukronazis Up to in Crimea?
- 28 Nov 2016SputnikAll Russian Marines Outfitted With Ratnik 'Soldier of the Future' Combat Gear
- 28 Nov 2016Russia InsiderOn the Same Day, One Year Apart, Russia Gets Its Revenge and Halts Turkey in Northern Syria
- 28 Nov 2016PressTVNew US troops arrive in Yemen’s Aden: Footage
- 27 Nov 2016South FrontMH17 UKRAINE PLANE CRASH: ADDITIONAL DETAILS REVEALED
- 25 Nov 2016BloombergVladimir Putin Is Winning the French Election
- 24 Nov 2016The DuranMaria Zakharova warns if EU begins censoring Russian media, then “we will of course take measures in response”
- 24 Nov 2016South FrontSyrian Air Force Delivers Air Strikes on Turkish Military in Northern Aleppo
- 23 Nov 2016SputnikWar on 'Propaganda': EU Accuses Russian Media of What European Media Always Does
- 22 Nov 2016The DuranThe White Helmets caught in the act of faking news? (VIDEO)
- 21 Nov 2016The IndependentDonetsk airport: The intimacy of Sparta Battalion on the frontline
- 21 Nov 2016Fort RussThe Real Revolution of Dignity: A frontline interview with Zakharchenko
- 21 Nov 2016DAN NewsDPR Intelligence: Kiev forces deploy tanks, howitzers and mortars to southern frontline areas
- 21 Nov 2016Fort-Russ2017: "Safe spaces" and Putin-blaming won't save European Atlanticists
- 21 Nov 2016The Free Thought ProjectZuckerberg Just Revealed Facebook’s 7-Point Plan to Censor “Fake News” and It’s Chilling
- 19 Nov 2016The Anti-MediaFacebook and Google Ready to Kill Alternative Media for the Government
- 19 Nov 2016KatehonCrimea: coastal missile systems restored
- 18 Nov 2016The DuranBook burning for a digital age. Google CEO talks about “fake news” censorship
- 16 Nov 2016The DuranTrump calls China’s Xi Jinping in what Chinese media hails as a “reshaping” of Sino-American relations
- 14 Nov 2016Fort RussTymoshenko declares Third Maidan, emergency govt committee prepares martial law
- 11 Nov 2016APTrump bucks protocol on press access
- 11 Nov 2016The DuranDid NATO just try to sabotage the Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier?
- 10 Nov 2016KatehonSyria: terrorists beg truce after Clinton’s defeat
- 10 Nov 2016The DuranUkraine May Turn Into Pariah State Under President Trump
- 7 Nov 2016SputnikA Digital 9/11 If Trump Wins
- 7 Nov 2016The Anti-MediaJulian Assange Ends The Suspense: “The Source Of Hacked Emails Is Not Russia”
- 7 Nov 2016The DuranNATO places 300,000 troops on high alert, ready to attack Russia over fictional “cyber attacks” and “propaganda”
- 5 Nov 2016Raw StoryMilitia groups prepare for armed revolt if Clinton wins: ‘Last chance to save America from ruin’
- 5 Nov 2016The DuranSYRIA: Al-Qaeda launches ‘do or die’ attempt to break siege of eastern Aleppo
- 4 Nov 2016FreeWestMediaPutin on migrant rape: “It doesn’t fit into my head what they’re thinking over there”
- 18 Jun 2016OpenDemocracyUkraine’s struggle with the past is ours too
- 18 Jun 2016USA TodayNATO plans for Afghan war through 2020
- 18 Jun 2016CBSGun Shop Owner: We Called FBI After Mateen Tried To Buy Body Armor, Bulk Ammunition
- 13 Jun 2016LaRouchePETITION: Warsaw Summit Prepares for War, It's Time to Leave NATO Now!
- 13 Jun 2016WhatsuppicIn Hitler's Steps: Huge US Military Convoy to Advance From Germany to Russia's Border
- 13 Jun 2016RIRussia's New Fifth-Generation Fighter Will Be a Dangerous Beast
- 8 Jun 2016BlogBilderberg 2016 Annotated Members List
- 8 Jun 2016Russia InsiderBritish Special Forces Revealed to Be Illegally Fighting Alongside Rebels in Syria
- 8 Jun 2016NewsweekRussia fears NATO "global strike" from Eastern Europe
- 8 Jun 2016IBTISIS Has $1B Worth Of US Humvee Armored Vehicles
DONi News Agency Feed
Jan 22 | 19:44
‘Republic’s Star 3’ talent show winners receive 100 thousand rubbles from DPR Head
On Saturday, January 20, in Donetsk there took place a gala concert of the talent show "Star of the Republic 3" of the Union TV channel, which had been held under the patronage of the Head of the Done ...
Jan 22 | 19:12
Donetsk to inquire from Kiev 84 prisoners for new exchange stage
In frames of the new stage of the prisoners’ exchange the DPR intends to take 84 people back from Ukrainian captivity, reports the DPR Human Rights Ombudsman, Daria Morozova. “We officially demand 84 ...
Jan 22 | 18:41
DPR Head suggests Kiev taking part in investigation of shot bus near Elenovka
The DPR Head Alexander Zakharchenko suggested Ukrainian experts taking part in the investigative procedures on the scene of the shot bus near Elenovka. “We had repeatedly invited Ukrainian specialist ...
Jan 22 | 18:23
DPR Head hands keys to new apartment to Republic’s serviceman
On Friday, January 19, the Head of the Donetsk People's Republic, Alexander Zakharchenko, handed the keys to a 3-room apartment over to a military of the DPR Army, Vladimir Aydin, with a call sign "Ka ...
Jan 22 | 18:00
Ukraine's president denies Donbass reintegration law contradicts Minsk accords
Ukrainian President Pyotr Poroshenko maintained on Monday that the law on the reintegration of Donbass passed on January 18 does not run counter to the Minsk agreements. "Neither the spirit nor the l ...