Mod PresentationRead PDF...
Russia’s main Navy Day parade in St. Petersburg 2017 [VIDEO]30 Jul 2017
Massive Chinese 90-yrs Military Parade revealed 40 % new armaments [VIDEO]30 Jul 2017
Graham Phillips on MH17 eyewitnesses: 'No one saw a BUK but fighter jets' [VIDEO]25 Jul 2017
Malorossiya - Zakharchenko announces creation of new state [TV Report]18 Jul 2017
Ukrainians against visa regime with Russia [VIDEO]14 Jul 2017
World News Feed (eng)
- 27 Dec 2016RT NewsChinese aircraft carrier, 5 warships pass Taiwan on way to S. China Sea drills
- 27 Dec 2016RT NewsIran begins major aerial drills, warns off foreign & civilian pilots
- 27 Dec 2016PressTVOver 2,000 nationals abroad fighting alongside Takfiri militants: Saudi ministry
- 26 Dec 2016South FrontTHE US MINISTRY OF TRUTH IS OFFICIALLY BORN
- 26 Dec 2016RT NewsRussia, China launch construction of bridge across Amur river
- 25 Dec 2016PressTVTrump: UN anti-settlement vote ‘big loss’ for Israel
- 25 Dec 2016Sputnik'Moscow Troika': Russia, Iran, Turkey Nearing Solution to Syrian Crisis
- 25 Dec 2016TASSRussian diplomat says entire world 'disgusted by Obama administration's foreign policy'
- 25 Dec 2016Russia InsiderUN Goes off Script: 'The Agenda of Corporate Media Is Regime Change' in Syria
- 25 Dec 2016Global ResearchRussian Ambassador, Senior NATO Staff and Russian Diplomat – All Dead Same Week
- 24 Dec 2016Global ResearchFake ‘Aleppo Genocide’ Pics Spread Online amid Renewed Calls for ‘Humanitarian’ War on Syria
- 24 Dec 2016South Front5 STRANGE THINGS ABOUT THE BERLIN TERROR ATTACK
- 22 Dec 2016RTFaceblock: German newspaper publishes 'hate speech' rules
- 22 Dec 2016SputnikChina Warns of Potential Difficulties in Ties With US Amid Trump Election
- 22 Dec 2016South FrontFAILURE FOR UKRAINE: HOPES OF EUROPEAN INTEGRATION VANISH
- 21 Dec 2016Russian InsiderBUSTED! The US Sent ISIS $1.5 Billion in Weapons from Europe, Ukraine
- 21 Dec 2016The DuranDonald Trump removes Russia from list of US defense priorities
- 19 Dec 2016Russia Insider'Moderate' Rebels Burn Evacuation Buses as West Sheds Crocodile Tears for Syrian Civilians
- 18 Dec 2016TASSObama vows to prove Russia’s involvement in US campaign hacks
- 18 Dec 2016PressTVPLO’s Erekat warns Trump over moving US embassy to Jerusalem al-Quds
- 18 Dec 2016Global ResearchUS Admiral Pledges to Confront China in South China Sea
- 18 Dec 2016Fort RussZakharova slams Obama's hypocrisy: "Maybe he should apologize to Yanukovych now?"
- 16 Dec 2016PressTVTrump nominates hardline Zionist as US ambassador to Israel
- 16 Dec 2016ZeroHedgeThe CIA Is Accusing Russia Of Doing Exactly What The CIA Does
- 16 Dec 2016KatehonBroken Dreams: the EU shows Ukraine the door
- 15 Dec 2016Fort RussWhere the hell is the UN? Russia evacuates Aleppo [video]
- 15 Dec 2016Russia InsiderParis Mourns Defeat of Al-Qaeda: Mayor Orders Eiffel Tower Lights off 'For Aleppo'
- 15 Dec 2016PressTVIran’s president lauds Aleppo liberation, urges support for anti-terror campaign
- 15 Dec 2016SputnikEU Parl't Approves Cancellation of Visa Regime for Ukrainian, Georgian Nationals
- 15 Dec 2016Fort RussDonbass and Crimea: The world isn't blind anymore
- 15 Dec 2016RTCivilians making social media pleas from Aleppo actually bloggers with MSM primetime access (VIDEO)
- 15 Dec 2016The DuranForbes names Vladimir Putin ‘world’s most powerful person’
- 13 Dec 2016Global ResearchIsrael’s Defense Minister Outlines Plan to Divide Syria and Iraq along Sectarian Lines
- 13 Dec 2016Global ResearchVideo: Fundamental Mistakes by Syrian Forces Led To Occupation of Palmyra by ISIS Terrorists
- 13 Dec 2016Russia InsiderMoscow Doesn't Mince Words: Lavrov Suggests US 'Orchestrated' ISIS Seizure of Palmyra
- 13 Dec 2016Russia InsiderFacebook and Twitter Censorship of Alt Media Has Begun
- 13 Dec 2016PressTVAleppo residents celebrate full liberation from militants
- 13 Dec 2016Strategic CultureIf You Are for Peace You Are a Russian Agent
- 12 Dec 2016Russian InsiderNYT Mocks PizzaGate as Impossible, But Its CEO Covered up Jimmy Savile Scandal
- 12 Dec 2016Russia DirectUkraine faces tough choices ahead in 2017
- 12 Dec 2016SputnikClaims of Russia's Involvement in Cyberattacks Groundless - Kremlin
- 12 Dec 2016Russia InsiderPalmyra Surprise: The US Just Moved ISIS from Iraq to Syria
- 12 Dec 2016Russia InsiderISIS Blames 'Russian Interference' for Failed Attack on Palmyra
- 11 Dec 2016RT News‘US to hand out arms like Christmas cookies to preserve terrorist assets in Syria’
- 11 Dec 2016RT NewsUS sending 200 more special ops soldiers to Syria – Pentagon chief
- 10 Dec 2016DuranGhost Banning on Social Media – the start of systematic censorship
- 10 Dec 2016KatehonHumiliating End: Poroshenko’s Political Career is Over
- 10 Dec 2016RTEx-Trump adviser: Ukraine, Crimea coverage is example of ‘fake news’
- 9 Dec 2016IndependentBarack Obama orders 'full review' into claims election was hacked by Russia
- 9 Dec 2016TASSUS Senate prohibits defense cooperation with Russia
DONi News Agency Feed
Feb 23 | 16:35
Surkov congratulates defenders of Donbass on Defender’s Day
Russia's presidential aide Vladislav Surkov congratulated today Donbass defenders on the Defender of the Fatherland Day. "First of all, I wish happiness and luck to all the defenders of Donbass. Your ...
Feb 23 | 15:30
AFU target field ambulance near Dokuchayevsk, three people killed
The Ukrainian security forces targeted a field ambulance, which was summoned for evacuation of a wounded serviceman of the Republic from the DPR positions near Dokuchayevsk. Three people were killed, ...
Feb 23 | 14:25
Zakharchenko: Reintegration law justifies Ukrainian army's crimes
The law signed by the President of Ukraine on 'reintegration' of Donbass justifies the crimes of Ukrainian forces in the region. This was announced yesterday to journalists by Head of the Donetsk Peop ...
Feb 23 | 13:20
Reintegration law comes into force on February 24
The law "On the peculiarities of the state policy to ensure the state sovereignty of Ukraine in the temporarily occupied territories in Donetsk and Lugansk regions", also known as the law on the reint ...
Feb 23 | 12:15
Poroshenko signs Donbass reintegration law
President of Ukraine Pyotr Poroshenko signed the law "On the peculiarities of the state policy on ensuring the state sovereignty of Ukraine over the temporarily occupied territories in the Donetsk and ...