Mod PresentationRead PDF...
11 houses burn down in Spartak due to Ukrainian shelling [VIDEO]24 Aug 2017
Tank crews’ trainings on LPR People’s Militia range [VIDEO]23 Aug 2017
Chemical poisoning killed people in Odessa Trade Union House [VIDEO]17 Aug 2017
North Korea stage mass rally to denounce UN resolutions10 Aug 2017
Russia’s main Navy Day parade in St. Petersburg 2017 [VIDEO]30 Jul 2017
World News Feed (eng)
- 11 Jan 2017Fort-RussPopov: Ukrainian offensive likely around Trump's inauguration day
- 10 Jan 2017New Eastern OutlookIs Trump the Back Door Man for Henry A. Kissinger & Co?
- 10 Jan 2017The DuranTrump Chief of Staff, Reince Priebus, folds to Fox News, and says Russia is behind “fake news” election hack
- 10 Jan 2017RTGeorge Soros’ world is falling apart – and he blames everyone but himself
- 9 Jan 2017SputnikUS Deep State in Deep Trouble Read more
- 6 Jan 2017The DuranCONFIRMED: US deploys troops to Russia’s border
- 6 Jan 2017SputnikRussia to Boost Missile Troops and Artillery Combat Capabilities by 2021
- 6 Jan 2017SputnikUS Coalition Has Been Destroying Syrian Infrastructure Since 2012 - Russian MoD
- 6 Jan 2017RTRussia scales down military presence in Syria, Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier to leave first
- 5 Jan 2017Russia DirectWill Ukraine freeze this winter?
- 5 Jan 2017Sputnik'You're 3 Years Too Late': MP Mocks Kiev's Hysteria Over Russian Fleet in Crimea
- 5 Jan 2017New York PostTrump wants to shake up the CIA
- 5 Jan 2017PressTVUS-led coalition pounding Syria infrastructure, not Daesh-held oil fields: Russia
- 5 Jan 2017RT NewsRussia deploys Arctic radar array on Wrangel Island
- 5 Jan 2017PressTVRussian cyberattacks against US an 'act of war': McCain
- 4 Jan 2017USA TodayJulian Assange: Russian government not the source of leaked emails
- 4 Jan 2017InfowarsEU CREATING ‘FAKE NEWS’ WATCHDOGS FOR UPCOMING ELECTIONS
- 4 Jan 2017RT NewsTrump questions ‘intelligence’ behind delayed briefing on Russian hacking
- 4 Jan 2017The DuranFacebook’s sneaky way of censoring ‘fake news’ sites
- 4 Jan 2017PressTVRussia warships dock in Philippines, signal new era
- 29 Dec 2016SputnikEU 'Lacks Courage to State the Obvious: Maidan Radicals Were Never Democrats'
- 29 Dec 2016TASSPutin’s approval rating hits 2016 record-high of nearly 87 percent
- 28 Dec 2016Global ResearchUkraine in Full-Blown Collapse: Deep-seated Economic, Social Crisis and Environmental Crisis
- 27 Dec 2016RT NewsChinese aircraft carrier, 5 warships pass Taiwan on way to S. China Sea drills
- 27 Dec 2016RT NewsIran begins major aerial drills, warns off foreign & civilian pilots
- 27 Dec 2016PressTVOver 2,000 nationals abroad fighting alongside Takfiri militants: Saudi ministry
- 26 Dec 2016South FrontTHE US MINISTRY OF TRUTH IS OFFICIALLY BORN
- 26 Dec 2016RT NewsRussia, China launch construction of bridge across Amur river
- 25 Dec 2016PressTVTrump: UN anti-settlement vote ‘big loss’ for Israel
- 25 Dec 2016Sputnik'Moscow Troika': Russia, Iran, Turkey Nearing Solution to Syrian Crisis
- 25 Dec 2016TASSRussian diplomat says entire world 'disgusted by Obama administration's foreign policy'
- 25 Dec 2016Russia InsiderUN Goes off Script: 'The Agenda of Corporate Media Is Regime Change' in Syria
- 25 Dec 2016Global ResearchRussian Ambassador, Senior NATO Staff and Russian Diplomat – All Dead Same Week
- 24 Dec 2016Global ResearchFake ‘Aleppo Genocide’ Pics Spread Online amid Renewed Calls for ‘Humanitarian’ War on Syria
- 24 Dec 2016South Front5 STRANGE THINGS ABOUT THE BERLIN TERROR ATTACK
- 22 Dec 2016RTFaceblock: German newspaper publishes 'hate speech' rules
- 22 Dec 2016SputnikChina Warns of Potential Difficulties in Ties With US Amid Trump Election
- 22 Dec 2016South FrontFAILURE FOR UKRAINE: HOPES OF EUROPEAN INTEGRATION VANISH
- 21 Dec 2016Russian InsiderBUSTED! The US Sent ISIS $1.5 Billion in Weapons from Europe, Ukraine
- 21 Dec 2016The DuranDonald Trump removes Russia from list of US defense priorities
- 19 Dec 2016Russia Insider'Moderate' Rebels Burn Evacuation Buses as West Sheds Crocodile Tears for Syrian Civilians
- 18 Dec 2016TASSObama vows to prove Russia’s involvement in US campaign hacks
- 18 Dec 2016PressTVPLO’s Erekat warns Trump over moving US embassy to Jerusalem al-Quds
- 18 Dec 2016Global ResearchUS Admiral Pledges to Confront China in South China Sea
- 18 Dec 2016Fort RussZakharova slams Obama's hypocrisy: "Maybe he should apologize to Yanukovych now?"
- 16 Dec 2016PressTVTrump nominates hardline Zionist as US ambassador to Israel
- 16 Dec 2016ZeroHedgeThe CIA Is Accusing Russia Of Doing Exactly What The CIA Does
- 16 Dec 2016KatehonBroken Dreams: the EU shows Ukraine the door
- 15 Dec 2016Fort RussWhere the hell is the UN? Russia evacuates Aleppo [video]
- 15 Dec 2016Russia InsiderParis Mourns Defeat of Al-Qaeda: Mayor Orders Eiffel Tower Lights off 'For Aleppo'
DONi News Agency Feed
Jan 22 | 19:44
‘Republic’s Star 3’ talent show winners receive 100 thousand rubbles from DPR Head
On Saturday, January 20, in Donetsk there took place a gala concert of the talent show "Star of the Republic 3" of the Union TV channel, which had been held under the patronage of the Head of the Done ...
Jan 22 | 19:12
Donetsk to inquire from Kiev 84 prisoners for new exchange stage
In frames of the new stage of the prisoners’ exchange the DPR intends to take 84 people back from Ukrainian captivity, reports the DPR Human Rights Ombudsman, Daria Morozova. “We officially demand 84 ...
Jan 22 | 18:41
DPR Head suggests Kiev taking part in investigation of shot bus near Elenovka
The DPR Head Alexander Zakharchenko suggested Ukrainian experts taking part in the investigative procedures on the scene of the shot bus near Elenovka. “We had repeatedly invited Ukrainian specialist ...
Jan 22 | 18:23
DPR Head hands keys to new apartment to Republic’s serviceman
On Friday, January 19, the Head of the Donetsk People's Republic, Alexander Zakharchenko, handed the keys to a 3-room apartment over to a military of the DPR Army, Vladimir Aydin, with a call sign "Ka ...
Jan 22 | 18:00
Ukraine's president denies Donbass reintegration law contradicts Minsk accords
Ukrainian President Pyotr Poroshenko maintained on Monday that the law on the reintegration of Donbass passed on January 18 does not run counter to the Minsk agreements. "Neither the spirit nor the l ...