Mod PresentationRead PDF...
Kiev troops shelled Gorlovka downtown, damages reported [VIDEO]13 Dec 2017
Interview: New Head of the Lugansk People's Republic, Leonid Pasechnik [VIDEO, ENG SUBS]27 Nov 2017
DONi News video channel banned from YouTube - DONiTV Announcement20 Nov 2017
Ukrainian army heavily shells Kiyevsky district of Donetsk, casualties reported [VIDEO]6 Nov 2017
US will enter war to stop emergence of petro-yuan - Max Keiser [VIDEO]26 Oct 2017
World News Feed (eng)
- 22 May 2017PressTVIranians voted for moderation, reason in elections: Rouhani
- 20 May 2017SputnikSaudi-Led 'Arab NATO' 'Will Destabilize Mideast, Unleash Massive War in Region'
- 20 May 2017TASSRussian diplomat says Lithuania’s policy openly hostile
- 19 May 2017TASSSyria’s UN envoy slams claims about prison crematorium as 'Hollywood joke'
- 19 May 2017RTEcuador asks UK PM Theresa May to give Assange safe passage
- 17 May 2017ReutersHungary's foreign minister says European Parliament resolution a 'new attack by Soros network'
- 17 May 2017TASSVladimir Putin: We are strong because we are right
- 16 May 2017TASSRussia to create its own LNG production technology by 2020-2022
- 16 May 2017RT‘North Korea in Europe’: Ukrainians baffled, angry & sarcastic after ban on Russian social networks
- 15 May 2017TASSRussia not the one to be afraid of anything — Putin
- 15 May 2017SputnikChina's New Silk Road: 'When It Comes to Business There's No Need for War'
- 13 May 2017TASSKremlin hopes West’s 'Russia obsession' will blow over soon
- 13 May 2017PressTVN Korea ready for dialog with US under right conditions: Senior diplomat
- 12 May 2017Fort-RussPutin Reassures his Support for the Dialogue Between Israelis and Palestinians
- 12 May 2017RTRussia-initiated safe zones in Syria offer real chance for reconciliation – Assad
- 8 May 2017RT‘We don’t battle the dead’: Russian priest tells story of biggest German WW2 cemetery in Russia
- 8 May 2017PressTVSyria says no to UN monitors for de-escalation zones
- 5 May 2017TASSSyria’s de-escalation zones to be closed to US-led coalition aircraft, envoy says
- 5 May 2017Fort-RussElections 2018: two-thirds of Russians want to see Putin re-elected
- 4 May 2017TASSRussian diplomat blasts energy blockade of Crimea as 'act of terrorism'
- 4 May 2017PressTVIran, Russia, Turkey sign deal to set up safe zones in Syria
- 3 May 2017SputnikSlim Pickings: Ukrainian Refugees and Economic Immigrants Do Poland's Dirty Work
- 3 May 2017PressTVFourth round of Syria peace talks opens in Kazakh capital
- 30 Apr 2017The Duran10 countries that threaten world peace more than North Korea
- 30 Apr 2017Russia InsiderTurkey Is Trying to Disrupt the US March on Raqqa
- 29 Apr 2017RTJoint US-S. Korea naval drills start in Sea of Japan amid tensions around Korean peninsula
- 29 Apr 2017TASSKremlin advisor reveals 'cure for US aggression'
- 28 Apr 2017Fort-Russ"Respect Syria's Sovereignty" - Russia to Israel
- 28 Apr 2017SputnikRussia Insists on Sending OPCW Mission to Idlib Chemical Incident Site ASAP
- 27 Apr 2017SputnikPAK DA: Russian Defense Ministry Reveals When New Stealth Bomber Will Fly
- 27 Apr 2017TASSMoscow condemns Israeli airstrike near Damascus airport
- 26 Apr 2017PressTVIran, Russia call for united front against terror
- 26 Apr 2017SputnikWhy Russia's Gazprom Plans to Slash Volumes of Its Gas Transit Through Ukraine
- 26 Apr 2017TASSPutin says Russia, China maintain relations at 'unprecedentedly high level'
- 25 Apr 2017SputnikOver 97% of Corruption Crimes in Russia Detected in 2016
- 25 Apr 2017TASSPutin sets sights on increasing share of navy’s advanced weapons to 70%
- 22 Apr 2017PressTVRussia prepared to provide Syria with air defense missile systems: Official
- 22 Apr 2017Fort-RussLavrov: Shanghai Cooperation Organisation will include 43% of global population with India and Pakistan
- 21 Apr 2017TASSRussia’s cutting-edge weaponry capable of ‘blinding’ enemy's army
- 21 Apr 2017Russia-InsiderThe US Needs Global Conflicts: Russia and China Are Existential Threats to Dollar Dominance
- 20 Apr 2017PressTVIranian FM slams 'worn-out' US accusations
- 20 Apr 2017SputnikAssad: West Blocks Probe as It Would Show Idlib 'Attack', US Strike 'False Flag'
- 19 Apr 2017RTKadyrov: West will use every resource to bring Russia to its knees
- 19 Apr 2017South FrontGovt Forces Secure Large Areas Near Damascus As Militants Withdraw
- 18 Apr 2017Fort-RussWork in Russia: Unemployment falls by 1.2% in a week
- 18 Apr 2017PressTVRussia says trade with Iran to grow further in 2017
- 17 Apr 2017Russia-InsiderBRICS Issues Joint Statement: Illegal Military Intervention in Syria Is Unacceptable
- 17 Apr 2017TASSKremlin calls to respect Turkey’s choice at referendum on expanding presidential powers
- 15 Apr 2017Fort-Russ"Make Al-Qaeda Great Again": Why and How US Intelligence creates Terrorist Networks
- 15 Apr 2017PressTVIran, Pakistan central banks sign agreement on payment arrangement
DONi News Agency Feed
Feb 23 | 16:35
Surkov congratulates defenders of Donbass on Defender’s Day
Russia's presidential aide Vladislav Surkov congratulated today Donbass defenders on the Defender of the Fatherland Day. "First of all, I wish happiness and luck to all the defenders of Donbass. Your ...
Feb 23 | 15:30
AFU target field ambulance near Dokuchayevsk, three people killed
The Ukrainian security forces targeted a field ambulance, which was summoned for evacuation of a wounded serviceman of the Republic from the DPR positions near Dokuchayevsk. Three people were killed, ...
Feb 23 | 14:25
Zakharchenko: Reintegration law justifies Ukrainian army's crimes
The law signed by the President of Ukraine on 'reintegration' of Donbass justifies the crimes of Ukrainian forces in the region. This was announced yesterday to journalists by Head of the Donetsk Peop ...
Feb 23 | 13:20
Reintegration law comes into force on February 24
The law "On the peculiarities of the state policy to ensure the state sovereignty of Ukraine in the temporarily occupied territories in Donetsk and Lugansk regions", also known as the law on the reint ...
Feb 23 | 12:15
Poroshenko signs Donbass reintegration law
President of Ukraine Pyotr Poroshenko signed the law "On the peculiarities of the state policy on ensuring the state sovereignty of Ukraine over the temporarily occupied territories in the Donetsk and ...